The Geneva Bee Conference seeks submissions for design, art, or photography to feature in the 2015 Conference program. The selected piece will be featured in the Conference program, and the artist will received a framed print of his or her submission. (In addition, we will offer a second framed print for the raffle.)
We are not looking for a particular subject, theme, or style. It should appeal to beekeepers, but other than that, your imagination is the limit! Paint, sketch, photo, photoshopped image… anything’s fair game.
Contact GenevaBeeConference@gmail.com with additional questions!
The fine print:
- Submissions are open now until January 15;
- Work must be the artist’s original work;
- By submitting, you agree to allow the artwork to be used for the Geneva Conference, but all other rights remain yours;
- Initial submissions must be digital (jpg, gif, tiff), and at least 500px wide (keep your resolution high, so the art isn’t affected by the image file quality);
- Include your contact information with each submission (Name, Club affiliation, email);
- If your piece is selected for the conference, we will ask for a large, hi-resolution file for making the final prints and the programs;
- Conference organizers are not eligible.
Submit your entry to GenevaBeeConference@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing your submissions! Feel free to share this with any artists you know, beekeeper or not!