Our April 16th class for new beekeepers was quite a hit–65 participants spent the day learning about keeping bees and building equipment. But for those of you who missed it–or want more–here are a few downloads that can help:
- 4-H Beekeeping from the Purdue Extension
- Beekeeping Basics from Penn State
- Equipment notes from the April 16, 2011 FLBC Beginners Class
- FLBC’s 2011 Winter Newsletter
- Dyce Lab Newsletter Part A, Part B, Part C
More information coming soon, including a write up of the workshop, who’s catching swarms this year, and nuc deliveries.
If you haven’t joined the FLBC mailing list, subscribe from the main menu of this web site for club news and discussion of local beekeeping issues.